If you haven’t had some good time with your family and kids, visit Splash The Water Park (STWP), Delhi and spend your day enjoying different types of exciting water rides, adventurous rides, mouth watering food and thrilling experience. STWP is one of the few water parks that allow you to become a kid again. You would love the ambience, arrangement and off course, the rides.
STWP is held and managed by Sagu Dreamland Private Limited situated in Alipur, Delhi. Spread across 5 acres land, STWP is considered the finest water park in Northern part of Delhi. Considered an inimitable amalgamation of entertainment and Indian Hospitality, STWP offers complete peace, feeling of privacy with utmost joy and pleasure. If you ever thought of escaping from the busy hustle and bustle of life, come to STWP, the calm countryside pleasure.
Splash the Water Park, Delhi Address/Location
Main GT Karnal Road, Near Palla Moad,
Alipur, Delhi-36, 110036
How to Book
- STWP allows to purchase tickets only through the official website it has and the payment mode can either be net banking or credit card.
- You can buy 10 tickets maximum per transaction/credit card.
- Every ticker is personal (without package), non transferable and refundable.
- Tickets are legitimate only for the particular period or date as mentioned on the tickets.
- The tickets sold at STWP are subject to terms and conditions of the authority and bylaws exhibited at the main gate along with STWP’s website.
- If you have bought your ticket in day time, it will be restricted to day time entertainment and the night tickets can be utilised for extraordinary night events.
- You can pick your ticket post 10:30 A.M. on the day you visit the site.
- STWP may change the prices without advance notice. You must check the price, etc. before booking.
- Few or all amusements or rides at STWP may be harmful for the visitors having heart problems, or ache in the neck or back. Such people and pregnant women must recognise their condition and choose wisely at your own risk.
Ticket price/entry fee/Discount Coupons:
Weekdays/ Weekends/Public Holidays (All Days):
- Child below 2.9 Ft: Free
- Individual between 2.9 Ft- 4.6 Ft: 400
- Stag/Single Entry 700
- Couple (height Above 4.6 Ft): 1000
STWP offers various types of packages such as –
- Institute Package: Welcome Drink + Joy Rides + Water Park + Return Gift for Rs. 400/person
- School Package: Welcome Drink + Amusement Rides + Water Park + Return Gift for Rs. 240/person
Timings All days
- Water Rides: 00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Amusement Rides: 00 PM to 7.00 PM
- Splash is functional in between 1st March to 10th Dec
Ticket Price @Snapdeal
Time to time Snapdeal runs offers and programs and presents Voucher, etc. to the aspirant visitors. You need to check out the price and offers details vigilantly before you book your tickets.
You can book the rickets to STWP online through the official website of STWP.
Can I book through bookmyshow
You can also book through bookmyshow and avail the discounts and schemes offered by them; else the standard price will be applicable.
Other Ways to get the Ticket
You can book through official website; though booking tickets via telephone or in person is not allowed; you may call +91-9250055222 / +91-9250059692 and check for alternatives, if any.
How to Reach, Nearest Metro Station
- If you want to reach the thrilling SWTP by Metro, you can take metro from anywhere and reach Jahangirpuri destination. Take a bus from there and stop at STWP. Since the location is GT Karnal road, you may not get an auto. Distance between Jahangirpuri Metro Station and STWP is 5-7 KM.
- It will take 5 min to drive from the Mukarba Chowk.
About the Water Park
- The Water Park at STWP is divided in two segments of rides: Amusement Rides and Water Rides.
- The quality of the water meets the International quality standards.
- Water ride segment presents heart-taking rides such as Mushroom Fall, Budha Water Fall, Swimming Pool, Wave Pool, Multilane slide and many more.
- STWP has introduced some new attractions to the Water Park such as the highest water slide pendulum ride.
About the Amusement Park
- Amusement rides offer Mini Columbus, Striking Car, Cup & Soccer, Corrousel, Break Dance and more.
- Each and every ride has been checked for quality and safety purposes and is operational only when it passes the accepted safety measures.
About Food Court
- If you are a foodie person and worried about your tummy, now is the time to cheer up. STWP has some amazing and delectable cuisines to offer to you at the meals at the wonderful food court within the premises.
- Go ahead and satiate your taste buds with variety of cuisines such as Chinese, Indian, Continental and many other delicacies.
Types of Ride
STWP has approximately 20 amazing and thrilling rides to add to your joy and fun.
- The Park offers First Aid services for any type of emergencies.
The Lost and Found section allows you to deposit or retrieve any item found or lost respectively.
- STWP offers customised corporate packages which can be modified as per your needs. You can easily get events including conference, employee’s get together, product launch, trainings, etc organised in a grand manner. The Park staff will do all the needful; you are only required to book and enjoy.
- Wedding celebration- STWP also hosts wedding functions as well as other functions such as engagement, anniversaries, Birthday parties, Kitty parties, etc.
- Trained supervisors and life guards are available within the park premises for providing extra security. The park also provides facilities to organise birthday parties, corporate parties, events and pool parties. STWP also offers exclusive packages for institutes, schools, family functions, weddings and businesses.
- As far as designing the wedding destination is concerned, you can rely on STWP wedding planners for the best arrangements; they will make your wedding one of the most memorable events for you and the visitors.
Things to take with you
- Outside food and any beverage whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic within the STWP’s premises is strictly prohibited.
- If you are only going for the amusement rides, you don’t need to carry extra pair of clothes; however, if planning for the water rides, carry your swim suits, flip-flops, towel, sun glasses, sneakers, lip balm, sunscreen lotion, body lotion, etc. These items will prevent you from the chlorinated water and ultraviolet rays.
- Carry your medicines as well.
- Cigarette or liquor not allowed within park premises.
- You can’t take any sharp items such as knife, blade, scissors, etc.
- Don’t carry inflammable items such as petrol, diesel, lighter, match box, etc.
How to get Prepare for Water Park and Amusement Park
- You must plan your trip in between the vacation so that you get ample of time to prepare mentally and physically for the trip.
- Though you can’t carry any eatables but you must pack your bag properly especially when you carry kids along.
- Make sure, you bag has all the necessary items, if you have the plans to visit the water park too.
- Book your tickets in advance and carry the print along with an ID proof of your on the day of your visit to the site.
- Make sure that you reach in advance so for easy accommodation and hassle free enjoyment.
- Check out for the discounts and offers before you finalize your booking.
What to do when you Feel Uncomfortable
- You must inform the guard immediately, if you feel uncomfortable. Also, carry your medicine if you regularly take medicines.
- You must avoid taking speedy and bumpy rides, if you are nauseate or suffering from heart problems.
- If you are injured, you would get first aid services at the park.
- If one is seriously injured or fallen down etc the person would be transported to the nearest hospital.
Eligible Age for Kids and Old People
- There is no eligible age limit prescribed for kids or old people; however height limit is prescribed for kids.
- Kids refer to individual in between 2’9″ to 4’6″ height.
- Adults are the people who visit either with family or in couple with minimum 1 female.
- Stag refers to an individual visiting in a group which has only males.
What Types of Clothes you should Wear
- While you must wear something comfortable such as t-shirts, legging, jaggings, Lycra Denim bottom wear, you must avoid wearing a saree, long and flowy skirts, etc.
- If you wear dupatta, tie it up properly.
- Lycra or Synthetic Swimsuit is compulsory for Water Park.
- You can rent the Swimsuit; it is available within STWP on reasonable rent.
- You can also avail the locker services at nominal rates.
What Precautionary Measures you should Take:
- It is suggested that you take frequent breaks from saving yourself from getting tired.
- Do not pressurize or force your friends or family members to take any ride, since they may have problem with the rides.
- If you have any heart problem, avoid taking ride.
- It is not at all advisable to run in the park as you may hurt yourself. Keep your kids away from the rides and keep an eye on them.
- You should not dive into the water pool as other people would be there.
- If you have taken a ride, stay there till the time it is completely stopped and always follow the instructions of the staff.
Other Important Instructions:
- The right to refuse a ticket sale to any person remains with STWP.
- STWP may reject entry or may ask an individual to leave the park if found guilty of misbehaviour or offensive act or if the person is drunk (under the control of alcohol).
- STWP may conduct necessary searches of a person or property before entering the STWP.
- Conduct necessary inspection of a person for safety and security reasons when the person is within the premises of Splash.
- STWP may remain closed on occasions for the habitual and scheduled maintenance or facility upgrades.
- STWP management may modify the timings of the special events or programs which are already running or declared to run.
- Adverse weather situation or any maintenance activity may affect the function of Water Park.
- The Management must not be held responsible for any mishap, injury or any other damage.
STWP offers a mesmerizing waterfront location which can facilitate very private as well as casual events since it has various outdoor sites within the park premises. Being one of the most ultimate destinations for couples, school and college goers, families, professionals and every type of person, STWP must score the topmost position on your ‘to-do-thing’ list this weekend.
Adventure Island Rohini, Delhi
Worlds of Wonders (WOW) Noida – Amusement & Water Park
Fun and Food Village Nagpur – Amusement & Water Park
Fun and Food Village – Old Delhi, Gurugram Road
Drizzling Land Water and Amusement Park, Ghaziabad
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park, Haryana