Getting exhausted from daily routine? Monotony becomes part of life if you do the same thing without taking any break. You can’t even plan for a leave because of lack of leaves or for other reasons. If these things are making you go wild, come to Worlds of Wonders Theme Park, Noida. Designed and planned by some of the best & globally recognized consultants, Worlds of Wonders is one of the most exciting ways to entertain along with the family, friends and relatives. It’s an integral part of Entertainment City, Noida and is the biggest Theme Park in North India with various source of entertainment, including Water Park, Amusement Park and Go Karting Track.
The Excitement has no Bar
- Get amused with more than 20 themed rides in the Amusement Park, bite your nails or hold your breath on the carnival staples; once you enter the park, you got to forget your normal life.
- The cool and sparkling water of the Water Park will let you forget your worries the moment you enter the cool water sliding from the slides.
- The Wonder Speedway at the park is one of the biggest Go-karting trails in North India and offers entertainment to everyone.
- Worried about your tummy? You need not, to please your appetite and taste buds, there are more than 10 themed eatery stalls within the park’s premises. So enjoy the rides, snacks and the delicious meals too.
Worlds of Wonders (WOW) Noida Address/Location:
Address: Sector-38 A, Entry Gate No. 11, Entertainment City, Adjacent The Great India Place Mall, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Toll Free No. 1800-103-1415
Other Contact Numbers: +91-120-4015011, +91-120-4015012
How to Reach Worlds of Wonders
- Own Vehicle– such as Car/Bike/Scooty, etc.
- Metro-Take an auto rickshaw once you get down at the Metro station, Noida Sector 18, Ashok Marg.
- Cab/Ola– You can book a private taxi directly to your destination.
Nearest Metro Station
Nearest Metro Station is Noida Sector-18, Ashok Marg, UP. The distance between World of Wonder Water Park Parking and Noida Sec-18 Metro Station is 2 km if travelled by the car.
How to Book
The Website of Worlds of Wonder is quite easy to understand and self-navigating; you can either book online or call the Toll Free No. 1800-103-1415. Alternatively, you can visit the destination and book in person.
**It’s good that you check the status online before you visit in person.
Worlds of Wonders Online Booking
You can visit the WOW website and book online by clicking on option ‘Book now’. The booking options are open on every page of the website along with every detail.
Can I Book Through Bookmyshow
Yes, you can book ticket through bookmyshow window. Just visit ‘Bookmyshow’ website and type in Worlds of Wonder, Noida; it will open up a window giving options to book tickets directly. You get multiple payment choices and can avail the discounts, if offered by the WOW, Noida.
Other Ways to Get the Ticket
You can Book Tickets by:
- Calling the toll free number of WOW, Noida
- Directly, by visiting the site
- Online through WOW, Noida website
Worlds of Wonders Entry Price/Ticket Price/Entry Fee
A Normal Ticket to each Water and Amusement Park gives you unrestricted access to every ride and entertainment inside those specific Park/parks. Entry fee varies depending on the age group and the category you choose exclusive of the cost of eateries you choose.
The fee structure is as follows:
- Worlds of Wonders Amusement Park:
* Child- INR 499
* Adult- INR 599
* Sr. Citizen- INR 199
* Timing: 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM every day
- Worlds of Wonders Water Park:
* Child- INR 699 (Weekday/Weekend/Holidays)
* Adult- INR 899 (Weekday)/ INR 999 (Weekend/Holidays)
* Sr. Citizen- INR 399 (Weekday/Weekend/Holidays)
* Timing: 10:00AM to 6:00 PM every day.
**Remains closed during winters and opens in March. It’s better to check out the status before planning a ride at the Water Park.
- Worlds of Wonders Super Saver Park (Amusement Park + Water Park):
* Child- INR 799 (Weekday/Weekend/Holidays)
* Adult- INR 998 (Weekday)/ INR 1099 (Weekend/Holidays)
* Sr. Citizen- INR 499 (Weekday/Weekend/Holidays)
Worlds of Wonders Discount Coupons
Under ‘T3- Thrilling Thrifty Thursday’ offer, you get Flat 40% discount on entry ticket price while ‘Terms & Conditions’ apply. It’s always good to call before deciding anything.
**Weekend rates are applicable on all announced Public Holidays
Worlds of Wonders Rides
- Go-Karting Track – Enjoy the thrill of speed with the exciting Wonder Speedway and forget the stress while you are speeding and enjoying the sounds of the engine, wheels and the stimulating noise.
Wonder Speedway is the largest go-karting track in North India. It has amazing facilities and a range of power-packed and well-planned karts, including Single-seater karts, Duet karts and Twin engine pro karts for all types of visitors.
- Other types of Rides are as follows:
Mega Disko, Dizzy Diana, Chart Smashers, Hippti Hop, Rockin Roller, Feedback, Bird’s Nest, Big beat, Download, Fast Forward, etc.
Don’t wait, plan an exciting holiday this weekend and enjoy with your friends and family. Timing: 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM daily.
Worlds of Wonders Water Park
Does the scorching sun torture you sometimes? Don’t nag this summer, just chill and enjoy the thrill of water rides at the Worlds of Wonder, Water Park with your friends and family. Spread across 10 acres, the Water Park has amazingly well maintained and the cleanest Water Parks with 23 attractions. Each activity at the Water Park is closely supervised by a team of professional lifeguards.
Amid a wave pool and numerous splash-down rides, ‘Rapid Racer’ is the centre of attraction for many; however ‘Turbo Tunnel’ is the main doorway to a breathtaking experience.
Timing: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily.
Worlds of Wonders Amusement Park
The World of wonders Amusement Park has over 20 beautifully constructed and placed amusement rides and attractions ensuring that enjoy to the fullest with friends, family and relatives. The green, clean and modern park is divided into two entertainment zones:
- The Road Show –Comprised of seven breathtaking attractions, Road show is designed for adventure lovers, especially teenagers.
- La Fiesta –Comprised of 13 tremendous attractions, La Fiesta is designed for family and kids. It has a family park too meant for kids below 90 cm. Enjoy your day by just sitting on the grass, seeing kids rolling into laughter or assemble with your friend/family for a picnic. This family package is certainly a must try for everyone.
Worlds of Wonders Offers
Did you think Worlds of Wonder only has the Water Park, Amusement Park and the Go-Karting track to offer? Hold on, along with all these fun and frisk, Worlds of Wonder also offers a range of following services to you:
- Banqueting and Lawn Options
Suitable for various occasions like photo and movie shoots, In-park ad film shoots, Live Gigs, Musical Concerts, Music Launches, Birthday Parties, Pre and Post wedding celebrations, Team Building activities, Conferences, Seminars, Corporate annual days, Dealers Meet and Product Launches.
Just book the lawn and get it customized according to your occasion, preferences, budget and the number of guests. Choose from below:
Lawn Name Guest Capacity
Viva Lawn 100-150
Gala Lawn 200-300
Euphoria Lawn 600-700
Jubilee Lawn 1500- 2000
Concert Lawn 2 2000-2500
Sensation Lawn 4500- 5000
- Schools and Institutes
WOW, Noida has great and various entertainment options and Set Menus especially designed for students and Institutes. Just pick from the number of packages for Go-Karting track and Amusement Park or a combo of both and leave rest to the WOW administration.
Also, inform to exclude food from the package, if you plan to eat from the food stalls within the park.
Things to Take With You
If you are planning your day out at the Water Park, please carry:
- Bring your swim-suits and towel along with you; if you don’t have your own, rent one at the amusement park itself at a reasonable price.
- Carry your sneakers, flip-flops, sunglasses and swimming cap along with you.
- Your sunscreen lotion and lip balm for protecting yourself from the ultraviolet rays of the sun and the chlorinated water.
- If you feel nausea to speedy rides, keep your medicines along with you for uninterrupted rides and entertainment.
How to Prepare for Worlds of Wonders
- Do plan your trip well in advance and make sure to arrange for everything needed there.
- Book the tickets in advance, if possible and carry the proof along with you while visiting the place.
- Check the timings and prices before booking the tickets.
- Check for discounts and offers before making the final booking.
- Reach the place little early so that you don’t miss out on any ride. WOW indeed offers great rides along with its theme park and not to forget lots of delicious food too. So, make it on time and enjoy everything you come across at the park.
What to do when you Feel Uncomfortable
The safety measures are taken at the amusement park; however, if you feel uncomfortable just inform the guard or the supervisor for necessary steps to be taken immediately. WOW has the basic first-aid service offered in the medical room. In case of any serious concern the sick/injured person gets transferred to the nearby medical centre/hospital of Noida.
Eligible Age for Kids and Old People
There is no age bar to enter the Worlds of Wonder, Theme Park though; you must choose wisely. Don’t take too small kids or very aged members along with you in the water park or the dangerous rides. You can enjoy your day with small kids or the elderly at the La Fiesta amusement park.
What Types of Clothes you should Wear
Only if you plan your day out at both amusement park and Water Park, should you change and wear the swim suits, else you must wear something comfortable. Team up a T-shirts or top with a pair of comfortable bottom wear (avoid wearing anything white). Don’t wear loose or flimsy clothes or Sari, dhoti, etc for memorable and joyous rides.
What Precautionary Measures you should Take Care
- Make sure to read the safety instructions before you enter ride.
- Avoid taking selfies or pictures, etc.
- Take care of the kids and don’t let them loiter alone especially near the water pools, etc.
- Safety marks at the pool should be strictly followed.
- Call the guard in case of any type of emergency.
- Don’t carry any pet or eateries from outside.
Still thinking? Just chill out this summer and have some great joyous and memorable moments well spent at the amusement parks of Worlds of Wonder. With plenty space and enormous facilities, it is certainly a must-visit place at least for the first timers; so plan it this weekend itself.
Adventure Island Rohini, Delhi
Fun and Food Village Nagpur – Amusement & Water Park
Fun and Food Village Old Delhi, Gurugram Road – Amusement & Water Park
Drizzling Land Water and Amusement Park, Ghaziabad
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park, Haryana