Chocolate Day 2019
Chocolate Day 2019 would be celebrated by the youths, couples and friends all over the world on 9th of February, at Saturday.
Chocolate Day is the third day of the Valentine’s week which is celebrated worldwide by the people of age group, especially by the youths, couples and friends, with great passion and joy every year on 9th of February. Chocolate Day is everyone’s favorite day as everyone likes to get and gift the bunch of chocolates to their loved ones, friends, valentines and etc. Mostly it is celebrated by the youths of the country by gifting chocolates to each other.
How to Celebrate Chocolate Day
Chocolate day celebration every year brings a favorite flavor of the each one in their life so, everyone celebrate it very peacefully and heartily. It is the western culture celebration which brings a revolution of real love through the chocolate love among the mass people all through the world. At this special day everyone become indulge in buying bunch of chocolates from the local candy stores or bakeries to gift to their most loved ones. Chocolate Day celebration gives everyone a reasonable reason to gift and consume nice and tasty chocolates.
Eating dark chocolates twice or thrice a week has their own health benefits as well so, this special day has become involved in contributing towards the health benefits. Chocolates are the powerhouse of antioxidants which helps in neutralizing the free radicals come out of the metabolism of fat, thus involves in preventing from the ageing and age related chronic diseases. Gifting chocolates at any occasion to the loved ones and friends removes all the tensions, sorrows, misunderstandings as well as brings them together to celebrate it together by enhancing the sweetness of relationship.
It is given by the couple to express their deep love and affection towards their loved ones or valentines. It is given by the youths to their girl friends to enhance the level of friendship or propose for love. It is given by anyone to anybody to show the love and care to each other.
How to make your Chocolate Day – Romantic
Third day of the valentine week is celebrated as the Chocolate day. All the days of valentine week are very special however chocolate day has some unique specialties to the people who celebrate it. This day has its own importance and celebrated every year on 9th of February. Lovers and couples celebrate this day very enthusiastically to express their feelings and love towards each other. It is the day for all love birds that swim in the oceans of love.
It is famed as so because of the chocolate sharing at this day. On this special occasion you can surprise your partner, friends, and other loved ones to make this day a really romantic day of the year. Brings more sweetness to your relationship and make bonding stronger through the box full of sweet chocolates. I have shared below some points which I think may be helpful for you to make your chocolate day romantic:
- Wish your loves ones very early morning of the chocolate day through romantic messages, sms, romantic shayari or quotes to make them feel special.
- Send him/her attractive and romantic images, wallpapers or whatsapp image messages, etc related to Chocolate Day to make your loved ones happy and surprised.
- Write an effective whatsapp status and facebook status on this awesome Chocolate Day to make romantic mood of your loved ones.
- Make this day memorable by sending a gift pack of dark chocolates or chocolate gift boxes. You can send this gift pack by courier or take yourself to your soul mates as a surprise.
- Send an invitation card to your love to invite him/her at amazing places to celebrate chocolate day or pick yourself your soul mate for a nice long drive with a chocolate box. You can also go to amusement places, dance club, restaurant, hotel, etc to celebrate this day in your own way.
- You can also join some activities especially organized for couples at this day like chocolate facial, chocolate spa, chocolate goodies cooking workshop, wine and chocolate party, etc.
Chocolate Day Quotes
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Linda Grayson
- “Without pain, how could we know joy?’ This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.” – John Green
- “Will looked horrified. “What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?” – Cassandra Clare
- “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished 2 bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry
- “Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive.” – Joanne Harris
- “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
- “Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain.” – Dave Barry
- “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.” – Jo Brand
- “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.” – Jane Seabrook
- “The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare…neither knew chocolate.” – Sandra Boynton
- “Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world’s perfect food.” – Michael Levine
- “Flowers wilt, jewelry tarnishes, and candles burn out…but chocolate doesn’t hang around long ehough to get old.” – Sr. Cocoa Loca
- “It was like having a box of chocolates shut in the bedroom drawer. Until the box was empty it occupied the mind too much.” – Graham Greene
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa
- “I was like a chocolate in a box, looking well behaved and perfect in place, all the while harboring a secret center.” – Deb Caletti, Honey, Baby, Sweetheart
- “Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love.” – Karl Petzke
- “May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is … Chocolate.” – Geraldine Solon, Chocolicious
- “Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put ‘eat chocolate.’ Now, you’ll get at least one thing done today.” – Gina Hayes
- “Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one.” – Chloe Doutre-Roussel
- “Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing.” – Milton Snavely Hershey
- “When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes.” – Joan Bauer
- “A little chocolate a day keeps the doctor at bay” – Marcia Carrington
- “Chocolate’s better than sex any day.” – Cherise Sinclair
- “Chocolate is the only aromatherapy I need.” – Jasmine Heiler
- “Secret of happiness: eating chocolate as one makes love. Making love as one eat chocolate.” – Guto Graca
- “Wanna be always Happy? Always carry some chocolate with you.” – Pablo
Valentine’s Week : Rose Day (7th of February), Propose Day (8th of February), Chocolate Day (9th of February), Teddy Day (10th of February), Promise Day (11th of February), Kiss Day (12th of February), Hug Day (13th of February), Valentine’s Day (14th of February)
Valentine Day Messages | Love Messages | Rose Day Messages | Propose Day Messages | Chocolate Day Messages | Teddy Day Messages | Promise Day Messages | Kiss Day Messages | Hug Day Messages
Valentines Day Quotes | Rose Day Quotes | Propose Day Quotes | Chocolate Day Quotes | Teddy Day Quotes | | Kiss Day Quotes | Hug Day Quotes