Kiss day is the sixth day of the Valentine’s week which is celebrated every year on 12th of February by the youths and couples of any age group. Earlier it was being celebrated in the western regions however, it has become modernized and being celebrated in almost all the regions of the country.
Kiss Day 2019
Kiss Day 2019 would be celebrated all through the world by the people on 12th of February, at Tuesday.
How Kiss Day is Celebrated
Kiss Day is one of the most special days of the Valentine week which is celebrated every year by the couples, youths and lovers. At this day, lovers and couples kiss each other passionately in order to express their love and affection. This event brings refreshment and innovative attachment to the relationship. It provides an enjoyable experience and lot of pleasure to both of the people as well as deepens their bond of love.
A kiss represents the feelings of love, passion, affection and respect for each other. Earlier it was the western culture event which is now being celebrated by everyone and everywhere. It is considered that the person never forgets his/her first kiss event as it becomes the first and special experience of the life. A romantic kiss has lots of health benefits as well, as the kissing process involves around 34 facial and 112 postural muscles. One of the kissing muscles called Orbicelaris oris which is used to pull together the lips around. It has been proved by the doctor that a romantic kiss involves in reducing the stress level, freshening the mind and body, burning calories, lowering the bad blood cholesterol level as well as prevents the heart, a major body organ, from various chronic diseases. There are many types of kisses according to the situation such as:
- A very first kiss
- A formal kiss
- A passionate kiss
- A romantic kiss
- A goodbye kiss
Kiss Day Quotes
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.” – Ingrid Bergman
- “A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.” – Rupert Brooke
- “A man’s kiss is his signature.” – Mae West
- “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
- “When women kiss it always reminds one of prize fighters shaking hands.” – H. L. Mencken
- “A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted.” – Billie Holiday
- “Marriage is the miracle that transforms a kiss from a pleasure into a duty.” – Helen Rowland
- “Kiss is not a charity. Never, ever mix commerce and charity.” – Gene Simmons
- “The first kiss between two people is something really good in life.” – Juliana Hatfield
- “Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last.” – Remy de Gourmont
Valentine’s Week : Rose Day (7th of February), Propose Day (8th of February), Chocolate Day (9th of February), Teddy Day (10th of February), Promise Day (11th of February), Kiss Day (12th of February), Hug Day (13th of February), Valentine’s Day (14th of February)